Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ways to kill a rabid rabbit

Go down 
+2
Ranyk
Jackal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Jackal

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Empty
PostSubject: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:19 pm

I need some help on a video I'm making for one of my classes. The list is titled:

"Top 10 ways to kill a rabid rabbit"

So yea that's pretty much it, I need your help. If you can, just list an idea or two that come to mind. Oh, and this is not a serious thing so you can make it as outragiously unrealistic as you can. I want to make it funny.
Back to top Go down
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 pm

pizza cutter
alien air strike
shoot it out of a Rock-It Launcher
put it on a pirate ship (it'll be a bloodbath!)
Back to top Go down
jCHASEmc
Pie Master
Pie Master
jCHASEmc

Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:08 am

Arther and his knights. Wink
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:12 pm

feed it laxatives, then duct tape it's arse
tie it infront of a loud amplifier, then play a guitar badly, while the rabbit is slowly burned
put it in a meat grinder
strap one paw to a circut, and then turn on the power from two car batteries
pour kerosene on it, light it aflame, then release it in a large pen of other rabbits
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:38 pm

mediaflare wrote:
tie it infront of a loud amplifier, then play a guitar badly, while the rabbit is slowly burned
put it in a meat grinder
pour kerosene on it, light it aflame, then release it in a large pen of other rabbits

Dude, that's great but it sounds like you need some psychiatric help.
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:55 pm

Jackal wrote:
mediaflare wrote:
put it in a meat grinder

Dude, that's great but it sounds like you need some psychiatric help.

lol well /b/ helps, but i do kinda used to have a psych problem, i still do but apparently the military finds it under a short list of 'positive mental disorders' i can improvise every situation, also considered "magyverisms"
Back to top Go down
DarkTwin DX
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
DarkTwin DX

Male Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:26 am

If you have a rabbit nest try to find all of the holes that they use, then fill all of the holes but two with expanding foam, partially cover one of the holes and drop a smoke bomb or other gas producing device to force it out of it's hole have a hunting dog near the open hole and enjoy watching the dog tear that little rabbit to shreds.
If a dog is not available simply fill all but one of the holes and use a commercial mole bomb aka cherry bomb. Drop the lit bomb in the hole, cover the hole up and take a few steps back. You won't get to see it but the shock wave will kill the rabbit real quick.
Wait wait wait, we don't want it dead quickly do we? What was I thinking?
Use the above method with the smoke to get the rabbit out, instead of a dog, trap the rabbit, once you have the rabbit trapped, the fun begins.
-Bear trap
-Snake
Or my personal favorite, cut the rabbit's back feet off (putting them in your keychain as lucky charms of course), this will effectively keep the rabbit from moving too much but keep it alive and allow it to squirm. Now at this juncture you have three difficult options to choose from:
1. Throw it in a tank of hungry piranha, now make sure they haven't been fed all week, we wouldn't want them to ignore the rabbit and let it drown would we? Wink
2. Dissect it while it's still alive, that way you get to see what a beating heart looks like. Very Happy
3. Place it next to a large hill of fire ants, and watch them eat the squirming rabbit bit by bit. :rofl:

I can't believe I almost forgot this one. The Holy Hand Grenade of course!
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 am

fuck man, hand grenade wins!
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 am

Holy shit dude, that's fucked up
Back to top Go down
meafunguy
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
meafunguy

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:16 pm

teach one that he must lead the rabbits in an uprising against the humans. they all die after you inform the military about this so they nuke the hole where every rabbit in the world is meeting to decide how they will attack. WARNING bunnies who survive will become either super bunnies or zombie bunnies. either way keep a shotgun near you at all times. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to kill a rabid rabbit   Ways to kill a rabid rabbit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to kill a rabid rabbit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: