Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????

Go down 
+3
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
XHeroX325
benjamin90
7 posters

PC, Lappy or Mac
PC
What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_lcap64%What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Laptop
What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_lcap27%What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Mac
What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_lcap9%What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
benjamin90
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
benjamin90

Male Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-17

What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Empty
PostSubject: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:20 pm

Well what do you use a pc or a laptop (or a mac)???? And do you play any games on ur pc?

I guess to start off i use a lappy (DELL XPS M1530) and i dont play many games on him (male comp) but i do want to start - wouldnt mind picking up BF:2 on it (yes old game game but is wicked - and i like how you can go on the web to see what medals and what not you have unlocked (like halo 3)..

Anyone else???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/myspace_benji
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:08 pm

I'm a pc.
Back to top Go down
DaRk GeNeRaL 85
Pie Master
Pie Master
DaRk GeNeRaL 85

Male Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm

im use a sony vaio... i think Mac sucks for gaming...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generaldegre
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:14 pm

DaRk GeNeRaL 85 wrote:
im use a sony vaio... i think Mac sucks for gaming...

somewhat, unless you play newer games that ar MAC compatible, and get a regular mouse so you can have a scrolling wheel

but yeah, i have ONE of each!

i have an alienware area 51 compy for a desktop, play pc games on her

i have a toshiba sattellite for a lappy

and i have the new macbook
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 am

I have a dell inspiron 1521, I was playing WoW on it earlier today and I used to play Second Life on it.
Back to top Go down
VicariousRogue
Admin
Admin
VicariousRogue

Female Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:39 pm

i have a sony vaio desktop and hell yea, i use it for gaming. that and video production. and i have a toshiba laptop that we don't use for gaming at all... just net and school/work stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://gameralliance.darkbb.com
Ranyk
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Ranyk

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

i build all my computers, so i have no brand. my personal preferences are AMD and NVidia. for video cards, eVGA brand has the best warranty. they'll replace your card as long as there's no physical damage, even if you replace the stock cooler or burn out your video card from overheating. and yes, i play games on it. built the computer for that.

i consider macs a waste of money. they're pretty much only dominant for graphical applications. they're underpowered and overpriced, especially since you can't even upgrade them. i will give them credit for their ability to shrink their computers though. freaking insane. my friend has one. it's a flatscreen monitor with a keyboard and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????   What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you using pc/lappy and do you play games on them????
Page 1 of 1