Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fable 2 a 1 week Phase

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPixel
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
LegendaryPixel

Male Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Empty
PostSubject: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:22 am

Now im not trying to be n asshole or anything but weve been waiting for fable 2 for such a long time n ive beaten the story n done alot in jst a week i havnt played for 3 days mostyly cuz i cant find my controller but i mean Patty got 1000/1000 G in a WEEK BTW congratz on that :positive: but u see i geuus i expected a little more n Gamespot gave it a 8.5/ 10 im considering returning it n getting fallout or farcry

now plz dont right any thing stupid or start bitching cuz i think fable 2 is kinda dying but i will evetually start playing agian :shrug:
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:46 am

my gamestop manager has been playing far cry and fallout for about 2 weeks now, i only have had fall out for a day
his personal opinion was fallout has length, and options, far cry is your top of the line fps
it's up to what you want

i chose fall out over far cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

u know bro...i thought that the othe day as well....ive beaten it twice and after u beat it...theres not much to do but get the achievements
Back to top Go down
Duro NL
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
Duro NL

Male Number of posts : 841
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 pm

blegh, il never trade in a game like this!

im gona keep on playing this game untill i get at least 50+ hours and then start a new one.

I will get more games in the mean time of course, but im still enjoying the game after almost a week of playing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xboxlivenation.com
CodeIND
Pie Master
Pie Master
CodeIND

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:30 pm

i dont know what there is left to do after you complete it...i guess u could achievment hunt but that just seems like work after a while
Back to top Go down
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:46 pm

the thing is, most games are created not knowing some crazy people like US are gonna play for 18 hours a day Wink

but otherwise, yeah, it's somewhat short, whatever, there's lots to do, but even if you've 'done' everything, doesnt mean you can't play with someone else, do a new game(with NO money or stuff from your other characters) and see if the game is any different...

TOALLY IS

when you play with NO pub money, it's somewhat annoying, since for the first 3 hours you can't make NOTHING for money Wink

but yeah, it's short, whatever, i love it, i'll never return it

this is the new KOTOR, where you're bored one day, months down the road, and you go "ehh, i'll play fable2 again" pick up the controller, play, and realize you still love the game.

i enjoy fallout MORE right now, mainly cuz its' something new, ehh, shit happens i guess

games will forever be fun, if it was fun the first time, it's the rules. mario? hell that game was neat, can you play it right now and enjoy it? YUP! because if a game is fun, it will never NOT be fun
Back to top Go down
The Uber n00b3r
Pie Master
Pie Master
The Uber n00b3r

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:36 pm

i would have kept it had i been able to bring my hero in and just slaughter through the story with another person, and vice versa
look at gears2 for example, they made a gametype involving AI... well 2 actually! and both sound awesome
then there is rainbow 6 with terrorist hunt

a game shouldn't try to be unique when so many others have done it right and made there to be so much replayability

i mean, like i said, the game is awesome, but you cant keep playing it and expect to get a new experience, let alone with such strict ways to get to the ending, get there and find something new in the story every time
Fable 2 is like the Matrix to me, you can watch it once and realize how awesome it was, watch it a few more times because it was still a bit cool, but after a while you start to see why they used such a dull person to play such a bleak character
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/48651140
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm

The Uber n00b3r wrote:
i would have kept it had i been able to bring my hero in and just slaughter through the story with another person, and vice versa
look at gears2 for example, they made a gametype involving AI... well 2 actually! and both sound awesome
then there is rainbow 6 with terrorist hunt

a game shouldn't try to be unique when so many others have done it right and made there to be so much replayability

i mean, like i said, the game is awesome, but you cant keep playing it and expect to get a new experience, let alone with such strict ways to get to the ending, get there and find something new in the story every time
Fable 2 is like the Matrix to me, you can watch it once and realize how awesome it was, watch it a few more times because it was still a bit cool, but after a while you start to see why they used such a dull person to play such a bleak character

woah... lol

well then i guess the decision is based on taste or interests, cuz everytime i watch the matrix i like it

BUT i don't watch the matrix every day, it's usually months if not years apart. so what i said earlier still stands for SOME people, a game like fable2 can get boring QUICK! but if you keep it, and months from now, after fallout3 gets boring, you might go, "hey, i feel like starting a new fable character" or something along dem linez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable 2 a 1 week Phase   Fable 2 a 1 week Phase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 a 1 week Phase
Page 1 of 1