Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jumpstarting a webcomic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agni_Phoberis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Agni_Phoberis

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Jumpstarting a webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Jumpstarting a webcomic   Jumpstarting a webcomic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 pm

please if you dont mind late updates i'm working on this getting up and i will post when i do on this thread, but I have started w ebcomic, its only three pages right now and its my pride and joy it might not be interesting till later and theres blood, idk there might be swearing not yet though and some inuendo's

:party:
the first page is actually a cover that i need to fix
if you have nay question, pm me or post here and i might get back to you, this is only temperary because it might get kicked off of this site
:dance:
also a maturity block thing so i dont get in trouble w.e. idk if i could but it might get gruesom
site: the pipers apprentice

Last edited by Agni_Phoberis on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add sig)
Back to top Go down
http://pipersapprentice.smackjeeves.com/
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstarting a webcomic   Jumpstarting a webcomic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:26 pm

good luck with it, i dont like it, but i bet some others do Wink
Back to top Go down
SyKo THeRaPy
Pie Master
Pie Master
SyKo THeRaPy

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstarting a webcomic   Jumpstarting a webcomic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:06 pm

mediaflare wrote:
good luck with it, i dont like it, but i bet some others do Wink
I agree... its weird and i can't even switch pages...and it starts off with a guy getting run over...I'm confused...but ne ways good luck.
Back to top Go down
Agni_Phoberis
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Agni_Phoberis

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstarting a webcomic   Jumpstarting a webcomic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:30 pm

i dont think a lot of peopel will like it till i put up the next few pages, you actually have to go back or click on "first page"

by the top and there should be three pages up. The webcomic deals with a lot and this starts out with him dying and in the next page when i get it up it will have him coming back to life through the pied paper, thanks for actually looking at it

link to cover page: cover

i plan to have two more pages up that'll hopefully clear things up next week
Back to top Go down
http://pipersapprentice.smackjeeves.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumpstarting a webcomic   Jumpstarting a webcomic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumpstarting a webcomic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: