Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far

Go down 
+15
steelerskid11
Rakshasa 23
Hobo Jinkins
RibMonkey
DarkTwin DX
An Ironbaby
XHeroX325
Jared Legend
Satanic Lily
Maveric51k
mediaflare
The Uber n00b3r
ShadowMonkey987
VicariousRogue
DarkPhoenix142
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mediaflare
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
mediaflare

Male Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-09-29

funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 pm

JACK0L0PE wrote:
I was playing with my friend and he slapped my baby and love points came up

baby loves a little hurt Wink
Back to top Go down
OTN Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
OTN Jackal

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-16

funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 pm

lol one of my group members started beating the crap outa my wife and attractive points came :bruise:
It hurt hearing her flirt with him so he got booted and the family allowance took a hit :rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27597336
ShadowMonkey987
Pie Master
Pie Master
ShadowMonkey987

Male Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:08 pm

aahahahahhahaha

mine was

some guy was being a plain jerk in gears of war 1 yesterday so i planned revenge i asked if he was getting fable 2 he said that he was so i added him as a freind so we could coop little did he know that i was gonna murder his whole town in one coop game mwahahahahah dont take my chainsaw kills lol

so yea i joined his game and i told him to press down on the dpad (safety button lol) he was new to fable 2 so i instantly set to killing bowerstone on him... guards littered the floor, doors were smashed, parents were hanging out of the bedroom windows and little kids were running around the place... so yea i then shout dont take my kills and he trys to boot me but forgot how so i left and i earned expierience and money so yea im a evil bastard sometimes
Back to top Go down
Satanic Lily
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
Satanic Lily

Female Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:06 pm

ShadowMonkey987 wrote:
aahahahahhahaha

mine was

some guy was being a plain jerk in gears of war 1 yesterday so i planned revenge i asked if he was getting fable 2 he said that he was so i added him as a freind so we could coop little did he know that i was gonna murder his whole town in one coop game mwahahahahah dont take my chainsaw kills lol

so yea i joined his game and i told him to press down on the dpad (safety button lol) he was new to fable 2 so i instantly set to killing bowerstone on him... guards littered the floor, doors were smashed, parents were hanging out of the bedroom windows and little kids were running around the place... so yea i then shout dont take my kills and he trys to boot me but forgot how so i left and i earned expierience and money so yea im a evil bastard sometimes

Awesome. :war:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dpjs.co.uk/index.html
Slevin05
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
Slevin05

Male Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 am

I am an attractive man in game and a man said to me "Is it hot in here? Or is it just you?" Really made me LoL.

Running into people kind of makes me giggle too.

And hitting on other people in front of the wife is a good way to be put in the dog house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502630282&ref=name
PeeceYo
Pie Master
Pie Master
PeeceYo

Male Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 pm

Haha, in my game I'm good and apparently very atrractive, the meter says I'm all the way attractive, so i bought stupid clothes from a trader for some reason and put them on, and the guy was like "You're supposed to be a sex symbol!" :rofl:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far   funniest - Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest thing you've Seen, heard, read, etc in Fable 2 so far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2