Gamer Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all RAP fans!

Go down 
+6
TSR Edel weiss
Mikena2007
theoreticallyme
XHeroX325
scotty frank
ONE UP YOURS 2
10 posters

Is Eminem the best rapper alive?
Yes
For all RAP fans! Vote_lcap12%For all RAP fans! Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
No
For all RAP fans! Vote_lcap59%For all RAP fans! Vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
He is up there
For all RAP fans! Vote_lcap29%For all RAP fans! Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
He is tied with a few rappers (Jay, Nas, Snoop, Jadakiss, ect...)
For all RAP fans! Vote_lcap0%For all RAP fans! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

Male Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-09-17

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:25 pm

So as you know eminem Marshall Mathers won vibe magazines best rapper alive. That was a the latest news about him. but it doesnt end here eminem is finally and i emphesise FINALLY will be coming out with a new album called relapse. this will probably be his best album yet since he hasnt made one in four years. remember he has been working in the studios for 4 years working on beats and freestyling. so this will be a very good album worth buying. Here is a new track leaked form his new album its called I'm havin a relapse
Back to top Go down
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-09-15

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:32 pm

imo eminem blows ass, i hate his songs. i would say kanye west is the best artist i have heard.
Back to top Go down
XHeroX325
Pie Master
Pie Master
XHeroX325

Male Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-27

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Nas ftw.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:59 pm

scotty frank wrote:
imo eminem blows ass, i hate his songs. i would say kanye west is the best artist i have heard.
kanye has no punch line and cant freestyle
Back to top Go down
theoreticallyme
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
theoreticallyme

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-09-28

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 pm

I'm gonna have to say Aesop Rock is way better.

but the "best" is hard to say. there's a lot of different styles out there.
Back to top Go down
Mikena2007
Alliance Elite
Alliance Elite
Mikena2007

Male Number of posts : 539
Registration date : 2008-09-14

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:44 pm

EMINEM SUCKS SO MUCH ASSS!!!! O MY GOSH LOL
best rapper right now is lil wayne hands down
the best rapper that ever lived i would have to say was 2 pac
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breadwinnermike
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:

Im sorry waayne is so fack i like his style but what he raps about is so shallow he is like BIG he has punchlines and all but lil wayne cant freestyle he oly raps about drugs women and dying wtf and to top it all hes a blood and not even a real one he is a fake blood just all around fake i cant stand him a bit! he watch this then youll get what i mean. And if your hatin on eminem cuz hes white then thats sad.
Back to top Go down
TSR Edel weiss
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
TSR Edel weiss

Male Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-10-09

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:15 pm

I think Eminem is the best white rapper allive.

My fav. rapper is Mobb Deep, dunno if he's still alive tho.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

Male Number of posts : 674

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Mikena2007 wrote:
I second that. I haven't to much 2 pac, but lil' wayne is my favorite artist. Him and kanye. I don't like eminem very much either.
Back to top Go down
OTN Jackal
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
OTN Jackal

Male Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-16

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm

I like old hip-hop, now adays that crap just stinks. Never been a big fan of rap so I havent heard too much, but Marshal has always been my favorite. Get mad if you want, but hes alright in my books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playlist.com/user/27597336
scotty frank
Admin
Admin
scotty frank

Male Number of posts : 243

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:37 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:

kanye has no punch line and cant freestyle

Are you kidding??, have you ever listened to Kanye West? its not all about freestyle little man.
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Ok lemme just say this anyone liking kanye and wayne arent real hip hop fans and im sorry to say this. But the reason is they are pop icons not real MCs comone when you put out 5 singles about money and a whole single dedicated to your dick then your not a real artist. then kanye use to be good until gold digger i loved jesus walks and how he was talking real about the hood and what goes on but then you make a single about a girl wanting to take your money. how does that work i never heard of a christian like that so boom kanye goes fake. wanna listen to real rap liten to jadakiss, Jay z, Tupac, most of the games songs, nas, ez e, roots, common. these are all legit rappers who dont just do music for the main stream media. they all have a messege so if all these legends set the standerds wayne and kanye don't even come close. Its hard enough getting a record deal but when your white in a black community it makes it even harder. so big props to Eminem.

Thats my opinion and speak to any TRUE rap fan and they will say the same thing.
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 am

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
Ok lemme just say this anyone liking kanye and wayne arent real hip hop fans and im sorry to say this. But the reason is they are pop icons not real MCs comone when you put out 5 singles about money and a whole single dedicated to your dick then your not a real artist. then kanye use to be good until gold digger i loved jesus walks and how he was talking real about the hood and what goes on but then you make a single about a girl wanting to take your money. how does that work i never heard of a christian like that so boom kanye goes fake. wanna listen to real rap liten to jadakiss, Jay z, Tupac, most of the games songs, nas, ez e, roots, common. these are all legit rappers who dont just do music for the main stream media. they all have a messege so if all these legends set the standerds wayne and kanye don't even come close. Its hard enough getting a record deal but when your white in a black community it makes it even harder. so big props to Eminem.

Thats my opinion and speak to any TRUE rap fan and they will say the same thing.
It's pretty sad you try to label people who have different opinions than you as "fake." Yeah, I could find a few lil' wayne songs that would broadcast him as how you say, but I could also find many that would oppose what you say. And about Kanye, thats just idiodic. Yes, I also enjoyed Jesus walks, my favorite kanye song is spaceship, which in my opinion is his best. It's pretty sad when an artist makes a song you don't like, it doesn't mean they're now "fake."
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:06 pm

KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:

It's pretty sad you try to label people who have different opinions than you as "fake." Yeah, I could find a few lil' wayne songs that would broadcast him as how you say, but I could also find many that would oppose what you say. And about Kanye, thats just idiodic. Yes, I also enjoyed Jesus walks, my favorite kanye song is spaceship, which in my opinion is his best. It's pretty sad when an artist makes a song you don't like, it doesn't mean they're now "fake."
dont think i dont like lil wayne songs i do. i like the way he raps. he has so much swagga that he can easily be the next tupac. but he fell in to the media trap. he worried more about money and fame than originality and messege. i dont say if you like lil wayne your fake. im saying if you think he is the best then you are.also kanye west fell into the same trap and i blieve he is a step better from wayne. trust me dude i live in baltimore and im not the onlyone saying this all people at my school share a similar opinions. ok back to kanye he is good and all but he needs to worry more about somthing more real. what i mean is ok kanye got in a car accident right. he blieved it was a miricle right. ok and then he makes gold digger and many other songs that donot promote his beliefes. thats what i mean fake anyone who says somthing about himself and goes and makes music like it was a diffrent part from his life that isnt real that is FAKE i like rappers who incorprate things in their life to music. thats what true rap is all about. kanye use to be like that when he wrote that song to his mom and when he did jesus walks and everthing before that. but all the music after has been what people like to call fake.

get what i mean buddy?
Back to top Go down
UNDISPUT3D Z
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
UNDISPUT3D Z

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-27

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm

IMHO, Eminem is not the best rapper alive. Not even close. I think it's funny that a white rapper got that title in the first place.

Some of my favorites are Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, and Kayne West...

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
ONE UP YOURS 2
Pie Master
Pie Master
ONE UP YOURS 2

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:21 pm

UNDISPUT3D Z wrote:
IMHO, Eminem is not the best rapper alive. Not even close. I think it's funny that a white rapper got that title in the first place.

Some of my favorites are Lil' Wayne, Young Jeezy, and Kayne West...

:shrug:
wow dude did you read my comments above
Back to top Go down
KhaoticWarri0r
Arrowdodger
Arrowdodger
KhaoticWarri0r

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 pm

ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:
KhaoticWarri0r wrote:
ONE UP YOURS 2 wrote:

dont think i dont like lil wayne songs i do. i like the way he raps. he has so much swagga that he can easily be the next tupac. but he fell in to the media trap. he worried more about money and fame than originality and messege. i dont say if you like lil wayne your fake. im saying if you think he is the best then you are.also kanye west fell into the same trap and i blieve he is a step better from wayne. trust me dude i live in baltimore and im not the onlyone saying this all people at my school share a similar opinions. ok back to kanye he is good and all but he needs to worry more about somthing more real. what i mean is ok kanye got in a car accident right. he blieved it was a miricle right. ok and then he makes gold digger and many other songs that donot promote his beliefes. thats what i mean fake anyone who says somthing about himself and goes and makes music like it was a diffrent part from his life that isnt real that is FAKE i like rappers who incorprate things in their life to music. thats what true rap is all about. kanye use to be like that when he wrote that song to his mom and when he did jesus walks and everthing before that. but all the music after has been what people like to call fake.

get what i mean buddy?
I understand what you are saying, and I agree some songs promote the "fake" message you are relaying. I'm trying to say because an artist makes a song like that, it doesn't mean they're now fake. I listen to more to stuff like this. It has a meaning, and it doesn't portray him how you say. I didn't like gold digger either, not at all. That doesn't mean I don't like his whole artistry anymore, and that I suggest him as now being "fake." Also, that video you posted before of reasons why he couldn't be the best rapper was extremely idiotic. Saying he is homosexual because of that picture, it was listing stupid reasons throughout the whole video. One more thing, I'd like you just to read the first line of your post. Does that not sound like what I was saying? Actually, I'll just copy+paste it. Ok lemme just say this anyone liking kanye and wayne arent real hip hop fans and im sorry to say this.. =D
Back to top Go down
elliot2dkillla
Chicken Chaser
Chicken Chaser
elliot2dkillla

Male Number of posts : 62

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 pm

eminem :negative:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For all RAP fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all RAP fans!   For all RAP fans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all RAP fans!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer Alliance :: Off Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: